Wednesday 28 April 2010

Week 1 so far

Progress so far is good!
Recorded the basic's in about an hour & have been toying with the sucker for around four hours!
I desperately need to switch it up for next weeks project, I can't keep writing these slow ass ambient songs
Think that'll do for today as I have to make an attempt to listen to some of the 20 odd albums i downloaded for some much needed inspirado!
One of which is fucking amazing, i read the review on absolute punk and it was something i'd heard a million times before "Astonishing, pushing boundaries, fantastically produced, very original etc."
I saw the album cover and just thought it would be some NU METALLZZZ trash
How i was wrong
Here's the shitty album cover:


And here is the ridiculously good single:




I KNOW RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment