Tuesday 18 May 2010

ILLNESS

Everything is getting pushed back until Wednesday because although my girlfriend sounds sexier, she's actually just ill. So now I have pharyngitis which is more than enough for a day's rest! Last time i had it I spent a week in bed, lost half a stone & watched all the lord of the rings in succession far too many times.
So today's a day of watching films I've been putting off for ages, Up The Yangtze, Deep Water, 35 Shots of Rum, Noam Chomsky - Manufacturing Consent, the '79 Werner Herzog Nosferatu remake and A Cross The Universe to balance out how depressing the other films will be!
And shitloads of comics, got all of Ex Machina to reread, the 'Death In The Family' Batman arc and all the Battle For The Cowl Batman stuff. Awesome!
So tomorrow I should have finished Welcome To Bangkok and probably have at least one film to rave about how good it was.
Peeace



No comments:

Post a Comment