Sunday 9 May 2010

Week 2 & a half

As previously posted i said I'd do two covers this week and after long deliberation I've picked it but it will definitely not be finished today so expect it sometime during the week! Not going to divulge what it is until it's finished though!
Also for week 3 I've decided to try compose and record something in the style of 60's rock bands, hopefully when it's finished it should sound akin to something from the That Thing You Do soundtrack ha
It'll also give me a chance to compose and record a style I'm not entirely familiar with and also mix and produce in a way that will reflect the sound of that period
I feel I'm going to be playing with the Waves Renaissance collection quite a lot
Anyway in the meantime here's a visual representation of how awesome this week has been

No comments:

Post a Comment